• PPE, Photosynthetic Photon Efficacy, up to 1.7 μmol/J, band 400-700nm
• PPF, Photosynthetic Photon Flux, up to 391 μmol/s, band 400-700nm
• PEPBAR Photon Efficacy over plants photobiologically active radiation, up to 1.7 μmol/J, band 280-800nm
• PFPBAR Photon Flux over plants photobiologically active radiation, up to 395 μmol/s, band 280-800nm
• Even 60° beam angle
• Variaty of standard or custom spectrums available
• Luminaire constructed from a single piece of solid aluminum extrusion and counselling and shields
• Anodized Aluminum – Military Class I: high performance anodic coating exceeding 18 microns (0.7 mil)
• Luminaire can withstands chemical pressure washing and has vaporized sulphur resistance
• Tempered Glass – 10,000 psi / 69MPa – Residual compressive surface stress (RCSS) test.
• Visible light transmittance value VLT is 91% ± 1% at spectrum from 380nm to 830nm
• Proprietary sealing technique – Double full perimeter sealing technique for wider range of protection
• Moisture Control System, Self adjusts internal/external pressure equalization. Near zero stress applied on mechanical seals and glass, increasing reliability
• Passive Thermal Management – 30°C rise with 2 m/s airflow. No moving parts (fans); increases luminaire reliability.
Projected Lifetime: Q90>59,000 hours @ ta = 25°C (77°F)
Operating temperatures: 0°C to +40°C (+32°F to + 104°F)