20+ Years of Proven LED product designs, builds and operations
1200mm (4ft) – 300W – PPF up to 264 μmol/s on a single channel – PPE, up to 2.8 (single channel efficacy)
Through Wire installation: One power lead to daisy chain 14 fixtures
• PE PBAR Photon Efficacy over plants photobiologically active radiation, up to 2.1 μmol/J, band 280-800nm
• PF PBAR Photon Flux over plants photobiologically active radiation, up to 544 μmol/s, band 280-800nm
• Even 120° beam angle
• Variety of standard or custom spectrums available
• 6-Channel Spectrum control
• PHOTON-AMP, unlocks the unused power and light output. PHOTON-AMP® is a smart algorithm that enables automatic full utilization of the luminaire’s available power and thermal properties to achieve the maximum lighting output of individual channels/colors. PHOTON-AMP is NOT a temporary boost in light output. On the contrary, it is a completely safe and permanent way to drive LEDs throughout the entire lifetime of the fixture since fixtures do not reach or exceed maximum our designed safe parameters.
• LED and Thermal designed to 240Watt total power (6Channel x 40W = 240W)
• Customizable 6 individually controllable color channels
Available wavelengths & CCTs:
• UV-A: 365nm, 385nm, 395nm
• Regular: 405nm (Violet) 450nm (blue), 505nm (blue-green), 530nm (green), 585nm (yellow), 610nm (amber), 630nm (orange-red), 660nm (red), 730nm (far red)
• White: CRI: 70, 80, or 90; CCTs: 2200K, 2500K, 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K, 4500K, 5000K, 5700K, 6500K
• Schedule individual fixtures, broadcasting mode and software-defined groups via proprietary software
• UNIBODY – Luminaire constructed from a single piece of solid aluminum extrusion. No end caps
• Anodized Aluminum – Military Class I: high performance anodic coating exceeding 18 microns (0.7 mil)
• Luminaire can withstands chemical pressure washing and has vaporized sulphur resistance.
• Tempered Glass – 10,000 psi / 69MPa – Residual compressive surface stress (RCSS) test. Visible light transmittance value VLT is 91% ± 1% at spectrum from 380nm to 830nm. • Proprietary sealing technique – Double full perimeter sealing technique for wider range of protection • Moisture Control System, Self adjusts internal/external pressure equalization. Near zero stress applied on mechanical seals and glass,
• Passive Thermal Management – 30°C rise with 2 m/s airflow. No moving parts (fans); increases luminaire reliability.
Projected Lifetime: Q90>59,000 hours @ ta = 25°C (77°F)
Operating temperatures: 0°C to +40°C (+32°F to + 104°F)